- High drought tolerance
- Very high wear tolerance
- Deepest green colour of all the Hybrid Bermudagrasses
- Early spring green-up
- High cold tolerance
- Low thatch providing greater wearability and recovery
- Extensive root structure providing stability
- Dense, fine, vertical leaf
- Soft to the touch and underfoot
- Produces low seed head (a common irritant for people with allergies)
IronCutter® Elite Hybrid Bermudagrass is a more aesthetic, less thatching and lower maintenance grass than many of the current Bermudagrasses on the Australian market. IronCutter® is known for its deepest green colour and early spring green-up. This new variety is performing exceptionally well under Australian conditions.
Ensure You’re Buying Genuine
Certificate of Authenticity provides you with the confidence and satisfaction that you have bought the genuine variety from a licenced farmer. Don’t forget to ask for your own certificate when you have purchased your new lawn – and enjoy!