|Sporting fields/stadiums, cricket wickets and households.
|Can be established year round, however will take longer to root down in Winter.
|20mm – 35mm. Suitable for cylinder mowing.
|Requires regular mowing due to rapid growth rate.
|Low compared to other sports couches.
|Dark green colour all year round.
|Requires fertilising 3 – 4 times a year with the change of seasons due to its high
|Good drought tolerance. If left to brown over Winter, it will recover with watering or
a significant rain event.
|Medium salinity tolerance.
|Pest and disease resistant.
|Excellent, however if signs of wear become apparent, it will repair itself quickly.
|Low seed head production.
|Superior colour retention compared to other premium sports couches. Can withstand
|Good humidity tolerance.
|Low shade tolerance. Does best in full sun.
- Excellent year-round dark green colour.
- Soft and fine width leaves.
- Dense under foot, with a “spongey” feel under foot.
- Fast and even vertical growth.
- Low seed head production making it highly suitable for cylinder
- Compact rhizomes beneath the surface keeps the field exterior tight and secure.
- Due to its fast growth, it repairs itself quickly.